Property disputes inevitably arise as part of acquiring, owning, occupying and/or developing both commercial and residential property. For many years we have assisted landlords, tenants, investors, developers and their professional advisors in their property litigation matters.
As recognised by the Legal 500, we are active across the full spectrum of property litigation including:
- Opposed lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Unopposed lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Enfranchisement claims;
- Professional negligence claims against conveyancers;
- Rights of first refusal;
- Adverse possession;
- Landlord and Tenant disputes;
- Landlord and tenant debt recovery.
For further information please contact James Godden, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07834 858 149